Saturday, May 1, 2010

Face to face

Pleasantly mild weather for the past couple days, though a bit windy; had to roll up my awning. It looks like the moderation will hold for my picnic today with the kids and my grandson. We're going to visit the east unit of Saguaro National Park. I'm really looking forward to it.

I'm sorry it came to this, but I finally caved and joined facebook. The decision arose when I googled my own name to see if either blog made the lists and wouldn't you know, there's another Gene Rybarczyk, and he's on facebook. Go figure. And so, to avoid confusion, I jumped in too.

Holy samoley! Friends, friends of friends, associations, walls, postings and whatever in the heck. Talk about a virtual life. I don't think so. I'm not ready for that kind of commitment. I plan just to use it to reference my blogs and to differentiate the Genes.

And then there's Twitter. But not yet.

No comments: